GO! Courtyard-10" Finished Die (55198)
55198Regular price $139.99
We thought of everything with this Block on Board die that cuts an entire 6-color block in just one pass through your cutter. Cutting these complex shapes is a snap with this die and specialized dog ears and notches will make sure each piece lines up perfectly when you sew it together. There’s even free downloadable embroidery for the center circle!
Compatible With These Fabric Cutters:
GO! Baby GO! Me GO! GO! Big Studio
AQ Cutting Mat Required: 55206
How to Die Cut 6-Color Courtyard Quilt Blocks:
For best cutting results, position fabric on the lengthwise grain (straight of grain) as it goes under the roller.
- Fabric Color 1: Cut one 3" square. Place right side up over shape A to cut.
- Fabric Color 2: Cut two 5" x 7-5/8" rectangles. Place right side up over shapes B and C to cut.
- Fabric Color 3: Cut two 5" x 7-5/8" rectangles. Place right side up over shapes B and C to cut.
- Fabric Color 4: Cut four 5-3/8" x 3" rectangles. Place right side up over shapes D1 and D2 to cut.
- Fabric Color 5: Cut four 8" x 3" rectangles. Place right side up over shapes E1, E2, ER1 and ER2 to cut.
- Fabric Color 6: Cut four 6" squares. Place right side up over shape F to cut
Why Quilters Love the GO! Courtyard Die:
- Courtyard is a Block on Board® (BOB®) die which means it’s specially designed to cut one complete 6-color, 10" block in one pass through the cutter.
- No templates! No special rulers! Courtyard includes 10 shapes that are difficult to cut by hand.
- Courtyard features specialized dog-ears, ¼" seam allowances and notches for easy alignment and piecing.
- Courtyard includes screen printed letters on die for easier piecing and organization of shapes.
- Download step-by-step sewing instructions to make constructing the block easy at accuquilt.com. Plus, a free pattern to get you started.
- Fat Quarter-friendly
- Do you EQ? If you have Electric Quilt® software, you can use it to create your own Courtyard designs from their block library and cut your fabric.