GO! Cookie Decorations Die (55211)
55211Regular price $49.99 Sale price $29.99 Save $20.00
This die is perfect for seasonal or holiday-themed projects when paired with the popular GO! Ginerbread Cookie (55862).
Compatible With These Fabric Cutters:
GO! Baby - GO! Me - GO! - GO! Big Electric
AQ Cutting Mat Required: 55139
How to Die Cut Cookie Decorations Shapes:
Apply fusible web product to the wrong side of the fabric, following manufacturer’s instructions, before cutting for fusible appliqué.
- Dress: Cut and fuse 3-5/8" x 2-5/8" rectangles. Place on selected blade and cut. Cut 12 dresses across the width of fabric. One yard of 40" wide fabric cuts 108 dresses.
- Heart: Cut and fuse 1-7/8" x 1-1/2" rectangles. Place on selected blade and cut. Cut 26 hearts across the width of fabric. One yard of 40" wide fabric cuts 494 hearts.
- Bow: Cut and fuse 1-1/2" x 13-5/8" rectangles. Place on selected blade and cut. Cut 29 bows across the width of fabric. One yard of 40" wide fabric cuts 522 bows.
- Circle/Button: Place scraps on blade and cut.
Why Quilters Love the GO! Cookie Decorations Die:
- Perfect for seasonal or holiday-themed quilting projects by pairing with our popular GO! Gingerbread Cookie (55862) die.
- No templates required! The GO! Cookie Decorations die includes 5 applique shapes that are difficult to cut by hand: Dress, Heart, Bow and (2) Circles/Buttons.
- Quickly and easily cut four of each pre-fused applique shape in one pass thru the cutter (fusible counts as one half layer of fabric).
- Cut Cookie Decorations shapes out of a variety of fabrics: cotton, batiks, wool, felt, flannel, fleece, Cuddle® fabrics and more!
- A great way to use up scraps.
- Includes free embroidery download with 3 stitches ($14 value).
- Free pattern downloads available to get you started.
- Charm Square-friendly