INSPIRA® Tear-A-Way Stabilizer (12" x 10 yrds)
416613304Regular price $21.95 Sale price $17.50 Save $4.45
Shipping calculated at checkout.
INSPIRA® Tear-A-Way is a stabilizer that is designed to be used as a backing on stable woven fabrics. During the embroidery process the stabilizer is perforated, making it easy to remove. Very little residue is left around the edges. The stabilizer left under the stitches will eventually wash away.
Tear-A-Way, 20” x 25 yards (620112496)
Tear-A-Way, 20” x 10 yards (620112396)
Tear-A-Way, 12” x 25 yards (620112296)
Tear-A-Way, (Black) 12” x 25 yards (620113496)
Best for these applications:
• Embroideries with medium to high stitch counts, built-in decorative stitches, appliqué.
• Medium to heavy weight woven fabrics, corduroy or other napped fabrics and felt.
Directions for use:
• Cut a piece of INSPIRA® Tear-A-Way stabilizer large enough for the selected hoop (hoop dimension plus at least 1” on all four sides).
• Hoop fabric and stabilizer together, pulling them taut in the hoop. Float a layer of INSPIRA® Tear-A-Way stabilizer between the hoop and the machine for additional support for designs with a high stitch count.
• Stitch the embroidery.
• Remove the stabilizer. Although the stabilizer should perforate during embroidery, pull gently to remove any remaining fibers.