Husqvarna Viking Green Plastic Bobbins (413182545)
413182545Regular price $15.95
One of your most needed accessories, in a convenient 10 pack.
Green, not for EMERALD™ series.
STITCH-IN-DITCH FOOT CLEAR (1-8) - HV
412927446Regular price $35.00
For excellent visibility, and ease of use, when stitching in the ditch. Guidelines to turn corners for 1/4" (6 mm) or 1/8" (3 mm) seams. For quilting, garment construction and more!
1. Stitching in the ditch means stitching in the finished seam of a quilt or binding. There is usually a higher edge to the seam. The side where the seam allowances have been pressed to, and the lower side. The side without the seam allowances.
2. Snap on the Clear Stitch-in-Ditch Foot. Thread with matching thread or invisible thread on top and thread to match your quilt back in the bobbin.
3. Place the fabric to be stitched under the presser foot aligning the guide in the center of the foot with the seam. The guide will automatically fall on the low side of the seam and will stitch flawlessly down the seam of your quilt or binding.
4. To pivot 1/4" (6 mm) from the end, stop sewing when the front line on the foot is even with the edge of the fabric.
Extension Table for JADE™ Series (920459096)
920459096Regular price $98.50
HV NEEDLES UNIVERSAL ASST, 10-PACK (920538096)
920538096Regular price $8.39
Universal Assorted - 10 Pack
Size 70/10, 80/12, 90/14
HV NEEDLES EMBROIDERY ASST, 5-PACK (920540096)
920540096Regular price $5.59
HV Open Toe Foot - Clear(1-8)
413031945Regular price $39.50
Sew taper stitches and decorative stitches easily. The clear view through the foot makes it easy to match rows of stitches perfectly. The tunnel on the underside of the foot feeds smoothly plus the clear view and open front gives greater visibility and a great overview of the stitches.
1. Snap on the Clear Open Toe Foot.
2. Choose a decorative or a satin stitch.
3. For best result use a marking pen to draw lines for exact guiding of the foot.
Mega Spool Stand (1-4)
413108301Regular price $44.50
Perfect when using larger spools of thread. Fits easily to the auxiliary spool pin.
And for DESIGNER DIAMOND deLuxe™, DESIGNER DIAMOND™, DESIGNER RUBY deLuxe™ DESIGNER RUBY™, DESIGNER TOPAZ™ 30/20, SAPPHIRE™ and OPAL™ series series.
Metal Hoop Large - 240x150 - HV (920438096)
920438096Regular price $226.50
Hooping ready-to-wear garments is difficult or impossible due to seams, narrow areas or buttons/rivets. When using the Large Metal Hoop 240 x 150mm hooping won't be a problem!
When you want to embroider on quilts or other projects where you do not want residuals from stabilizer on the back side, the Large Metal Hoop 240x150mm is perfect!
Embroider without stabilizer. Embroidering several designs after each other or doing endless embroideries is easy, just remove the magnets and move the fabric. Ready to embroider the next design in no time!
(DESIGNER EPIC™, DESIGNER BRILLIANCE™ 80, DESIGNER DIAMOND™ Series, DESIGNER RUBY™ Series and DESIGNER TOPAZ™ 50)
HV Left Edge Topstitch Foot (920569096)
920569096Regular price $39.50
The Left Edge Topstitch Foot guides your top stitching and edge stitching perfectly. Use the inner right side of the presser foot to guide the fabric. Together with the underside of the foot which is designed to glide along the folded edge, you will get a beautiful top stitch on your project. Use the Left Edge Topstitch Foot for hemming bulky projects such as curtains, etc. It will allow you to have the bulk of the fabric to the left of the free arm for easier sewing.
HV NEEDLES CUTWORK 4-Pack (920549096)
920549096Regular price $39.89
Quilt Binder (72 & 8)
920507096Regular price $187.50
Interchangeable Dual Feed (5-8)
920219096Regular price $167.95
The Dual Feed Foot with changeable presser feet is designed to feed layers of fabric and/or batting evenly. It is perfect for quilting, sewing velvet, stretch fabrics, imitation leathers and fabrics need precise pattern matching. Snap on the Changeable Straight Stitch Foot. Select the center needle straight stitch. Adjust it up to a maximum stitch length of 6. Snap on the Changeable Zigzag Foot and select stitches up to a maximum of 7mm wide and 6mm and long.
1. Remove the presser foot ankle by unscrewing the ankle screw.
2. Place the Duel Feed Foot onto your machine from the back, positioning the fork over the needle clamp screw. Screw the Dual Feed Foot onto the presser foot bar with the presser foot ankle screw. Reduce presser foot pressure to 3.
Snap-on and remove the changeable presser foot
3. With presser foot bar in the up position, place the presser foot under the Dual Feed Foot.
4. Push the changeable foot upwards so that it snaps into place.
5. To remove the changeable foot, push the front of the foot upwards until the foot snaps off.
How to attach the guide
The two guides included with the Dual Feed Foot will help you sew parallel rows of stitching side by side as in channel quilting or tucking. There is one guide for the left side, and one for the right.
6. Insert the guide into the hole in the back of the dual feed.
7. Adjust the space between the foot and the guide by pulling it to the left or to the right.
Do All Quilters Hoop 150x150
920115096Regular price $217.95
The Do All Quilter’s Hoop includes one outer hoop and two different types of inner hoops. The larger inner hoop marked “Light” leaves less space between the inner and outer hoop for embroidery on lightweight fabrics and thinner battings. The smaller inner hoop marked “Heavy” leaves more space between the inner and outer hoop for embroidery on heavyweight fabrics and batting.
The exclusive “Quick Release” opens and closes the outer hoop instantly. Place fabric and stabilizer or batting on the outer hoop, insert inner hoop and move the “Quick Release” down to close the hoop. To open the hoop and release the fabric, move the “Quick Release” up and the outer hoop opens instantly.
The spring loaded “Quick Release” mean there is no need to screw and unscrew the hoop. What a time saver! Hooping fabric is “sew” easy!! The Do All Quilter’s Hoop Embroidery Template is included and shows vertical, horizontal and diagonal markings and Pictogram Pen slots plus inches and centimeters markings along the border for perfect placement of embroidery designs on quilt blocks and all projects. An Inspirational and Instructional Do It All Quilter’s Hoop CD is included with three Do All Quilter’s Hoop embroideries.
Bobbins Husqvarna VIKING Watercoloured 20-Pack (5,6,7) Version 2
920364096Regular price $19.95
4 different colour bobbins to help you organize your specialty thread types.
Accessories: 5, 6, 7
NOT EMERALD Series, EDEN ROSE 250M or TRIBUTE 140M/145M
What is your machine? Click Here
Husqvarna Viking Bobbin
68000175Regular price $0.72
Sold in singles.
This bobbin (one) fits all class 15 class machines including H class, 100Q, Emerald, 183, 203, Jade series
Organza Ribbon Collection8 reels of 3/8" ribbon in assorted colours
920591096Regular price $59.95
8 reels of 3/8" (9mm) ribbon in assorted colours
8 reels of 1/4" (6mm) ribbon in assorted colours
Satin Ribbon Collection
920589096Regular price $39.95
8 reels of 3/8" (9mm) ribbon in assorted colours
8 reels of 1/4" (6mm) ribbon in assorted colours
12 Mini Specialty Embroidery Threads
620145996Regular price $99.00
Ribbon Feet Set
920239096Regular price $73.95
With HUSQVARNA VIKING® Ribbon Feet Set you can easily create decorative ribbon embellishment. Three different feet will accommodate a variety of ribbons (from 6-13.5 mm). An instructional video, an inspirational slideshow plus a sewing project are on the CD included with the set.
Sewing using the ribbon feet
1. Use iron-on-stabilizer or tear-away-stabilizer to stabilize the fabric
when sewing. Depending on the thickness of the fabric, more
or less stablizer may be needed. Always test on a scrap piece of
the fabric you are using.
2. Thread the machine with thread that matches your ribbon.
3. Select straight stitch (other stitches might damage the presser feet
and/or cause the needle to break).
4. Choose Ribbon Foot 1, 2, or 3 depending on the width of your
ribbon. For best result, the ribbon should fill the slot in the
foot and still run easily through it. We recommend using
ribbons with even an thickness.
5. Thread the ribbon from the front through the slot in the foot Pull
out about 1" (2 cm) of the ribbon behind the foot.
6. Snap the foot onto the machine.
7. When sewing, place the ribbon over your shoulder or to the right
of the machine. It is very important that the ribbon flows easily
while you are sewing.
Free-motion sewing with ribbons
To free-motion stitch, your machine must have a special free-motion
function. This function is available for models in group 1 and 7.
1. Prepare the machine as described to the left.
2. Set the machine for free motion sewing (please consult your User’s
Guide for instructions).
3. Hold the ribbon end when beginning to sew. Guide the fabric lightly.
Turn the fabric to change sewing direction.
• Use light weight “flat” ribbons, for example, organza (ribbons
with coarse texture will not feed smoothly through the foot).
• For different looks, cut your own ribbons from fabric straight or
on the bias.
• When doing a spiral or a swirl, sew from the inside out.
For Machine: 1-7
HV Mega Quilters Hoop 260 x 260mm
920563096Regular price $245.95
Circular Attachment - For Sapphire, Opal, Designer Topaz (920 344-096)
920344096Regular price $108.50
Almost all utility or decorative stitches* can be used when stitching with this attachment so you are free to use your favorite. The possibilities available with the Circular Attachment are as unending as the circles it creates!
With the Circular Attachment, you can sew circles with a diameter measuring from 6 cm up to 26 cm (2½ to 10¼”). The diameters of the circles are printed in both centimeters and inches.
* Sticthes with a default stitch width wider than 7mm, and stitches with backward feeding cannot be used.
When using the Circular Attachment, we recommend using an extension/quilter’s table. This will give extra support to the fabric and makes it easier to control and guide the fabric. Extension/Quilter’s tables are available as extra accessories.
If you are using fabric or batting that is too thick, the pin might not hold the fabric in place. Always test by sewing on a scrap piece of fabric.
HV Gathering Foot
920571096Regular price $39.50
Gather fabric or gather and attach a ruffle in one step. Suitable for light to medium weight fabrics. Straight stitch, (left needle position), length 3 to 6. The longer the length, the more fabric will gather. Snap on Gathering Foot.
For gathered fabric:
Place fabric under Gathering Foot and sew. Increase upper tension for tighter gathers. To gather and attach gathered fabric in one step:
1. Place fabric to be gathered under the presser foot right side up.
2. Place fabric to have ruffle attached to it in the groove of the foot right side down.
3. Sew, guiding the under fabric but do not hold it back. Keep the top fabric in the groove moving it steadily as needed. Increase the stitch length, upper tension and presser foot pressure for more gathers.
HV Open Toe Foot
920564096Regular price $39.50
Subscribe to our MLQC Insiders Club and get a 10% off coupon just for you! We will only send discounts, sales, important news and previews with exclusive offers for our Insiders!!
No spam -ever- we promise!