GO! Pickup Die (55187)
55187Regular price $99.99
Here’s a truck that’s ready to GO! It’s perfect for camping, holiday or winter-themed projects and more when paired up with dies like the GO! Camper (55228) or GO! Holiday Medley (55043).
Compatible With These Fabric Cutters:
GO! Baby - GO! Me - GO! - GO! Big Electric
Weight in lbs.: 1.21
Cut Size: Body: 7-3/4"W x 2-5/8"H (19.7 cm x 6.7 cm), Bumper: 7-3/4"W x 1"H (19.7 cm x 2.5 cm), Circles/Wheels 7/8", 1-3/8" (2.2 cm, 3.5 cm), Window: 1-1/4"W x 5/8"H (3.2 cm x 1.6 cm).
Finished Size: 7-3/4"W x 3-1/4"H finished (19.7 cm x 8.3 cm)
Board Size: GO! 6 x 12
AQ Cutting Mat Required: 55204
How to Die Cut Pickup Shapes:
Apply fusible web product to the wrong side of the fabric, following manufacturer’s instructions, before cutting for fusible appliqué. Place fabric on die right sides together to cut pairs.
- Body: Cut and fuse 8¼" x 31/8" rectangles. Place on selected blade and cut. Cut 12 pickup bodies across the width of fabric. One yard of 40" wide fabric cuts 48 pickup bodies.
- Bumper: Cut and fuse 8¼" x 1½" rectangles. Place on selected blade and cut. Cut 26 bumpers across the width of fabric. One yard of 40" wide fabric cuts 104 bumpers.
- Circles/Wheels and Windows: Place scraps on blade and cut.
Why Quilters Love the GO! Pickup Die:
- Perfect for camping, holiday or winter-themed projects by pairing with GO! Camper (55228) or GO! Holiday Medley tree (55043).
- Get creative with gifts for kids! Create a colorful pickup truck wall hanging or quilt for a child’s room.
- No templates required! The GO! Pickup includes 5 unique shapes that are difficult to cut by hand.
- Quickly and easily cut four of each pre-fused applique shape is one pass through the cutter (fusible counts as one half layer of fabric).
- Cut pickup shapes out of a variety of fabrics: cottons, batiks, wool, felt, flannel, fleece, Cuddle® fabrics and more!
- A great way to use up scraps.
- Includes free embroidery download with 3 stitches ($22 value).
- Free pattern downloads available to get you started.
- Layer Cake and Fat Quarter-friendly.
- Cut so much more fabric in less time.
- Get accurate cuts every time -- No slipping rulers or mistakes
- Easiest to use -- Simply place die on cutter, then fabric and cutting mat on top
- Save fabric with Two Tone Foam -- Get more out of your fabric by placing it only over the shape you want to cut.
- Safe to use -- No blades come anywhere near your fingers
- With some fabrics, after cutting, a thread or two will remain where die blades meet. Snip threads with scissors.
- Blades on some dies are positioned at an angle. Align fabric to edge of shape, not edge of die board.
- Use good quality fabric to reduce fabric stretch.
- It's always a good idea to test cut one shape before cutting many shapes to ensure fabric orientation is correct.