GO! Mini Stocking Die (55218)
Don’t wait for the most wonderful time of the year to snatch up this fun die that’s perfect for making holiday projects all year long. Toe, heel, and cuff pieces are separate to let your creativity run wild. Team it up with the GO! Mitten Die for fun ornaments and more.
Compatible With These Fabric Cutters:
GO! Baby - GO! Me - GO! - GO! Big Electric
Cutting Mat Required: 55202
How to Die Cut Mini Stocking Shapes:
Apply fusible web product to the wrong side of the fabric, following the manufacturer’s instructions, before cutting for fusible appliqué.
- Mini Stocking: Cut 4 7/8" x 4 1/8" rectangles. Place on selected blade and cut. Cut 9 mini stockings across the width of the fabric. One yard of 40" wide fabric-cuts 63 mini stockings.
- Cuff: Cut 1 3/4" x 3 1/2" rectangles. Place on selected blade and cut. Cut 11 cuffs across the width of the fabric. One yard of 40" wide fabric-cuts 220 cuffs.
- Toe Patch: Cut 2 3/8" x 2" rectangles. Place on selected blade and cut. Cut 20 toe patches across the width of the fabric. One yard of 40" wide fabric-cuts 300 toe patches.
- Heel Patch: Cut 2 1/4" x 1 1/2" rectangles. Place on selected blade and cut. Cut 26 heel patches across the width of the fabric. One yard of 40" wide fabric-cuts 416 heel patches.
Why Quilters Love the GO! Mini Stocking Die:
- Perfect for seasonal or holiday-themed quilting projects by pairing with GO! Mitten (55564), GO! Holiday Medley (55043), GO! Gingerbread Cookie (55862), GO! Sleigh & Snowflakes (55322) and GO! Gnome (55210).
- No templates are required! The GO! Mini Stocking includes applique shapes that are difficult to cut by hand.
- Quickly and easily cut four of each pre-fused applique shape in one pass through the cutter (fusible counts as one-half layer of fabric).
- Cut mini stockings out of a variety of fabrics: cotton, silk, Minky, flannel, felt, flannel, fleece, Cuddle® fabrics, and more!
- A great way to use up scraps.
- Includes free embroidery download with 3 stitches ($21 value).
- Includes free pattern downloads to get you started at accuquilt.com/55218.
- Charm Square-friendly
- Cut so much more fabric in less time.
- Get accurate cuts every time -- No slipping rulers or mistakes
- Easiest to use -- Simply place die on cutter, then fabric and cutting mat on top
- Save fabric with Two Tone Foam -- Get more out of your fabric by placing it only over the shape you want to cut.
- Safe to use -- No blades come anywhere near your fingers
- With some fabrics, after cutting, a thread or two will remain where die blades meet. Snip threads with scissors.
- Blades on some dies are positioned at an angle. Align fabric to edge of shape, not edge of die board.
- Use good quality fabric to reduce fabric stretch.
- It's always a good idea to test cut one shape before cutting many shapes to ensure fabric orientation is correct.