Brother NQ900 The Stylist Sewing & Quilting Machine
Due to the size and weight of this item, extra shipping charges may apply. Please contact us for a personalized shipping quote based on your location.
Add style to your wardrobe with the Innov-ís NQ900 sewing and quilting machine from the Q-Series lineup. You'll love the flexibility this machine gives you with not only 240 built-in sewing stitches, but also the Brother-exclusive My Custom Stitch(TM) feature. With sideways sewing capabilities and improved sewing with longer feed dogs and the included zigzag foot, creating personalized garments has never been easier. Quilters will fall in love with the large workspace and included wide table that make working on larger quilts easier than ever before. So what are you waiting for? Begin your journey to becoming the fashion designer you always wanted to be with the Innov-ís NQ900!
- Built-in stitches buttonhole styles and fonts: 240 built-in sewing stitches including 58 combinable stitches and 10 styles of one-step auto-size buttonholes and 5 sewing lettering fonts.
- 8.3" from needle to arm: more room to the right of the needle to easily maneuver fabric when working on projects of all sizes.
- 14% larger workspace versus previous model without extension table. Enjoy the expansive work area on the bed of the machine to accommodate large projects.
- Sideways sewing: perfect for sewing patches and appliqués on projects using the straight or zigzag stitch with the horizontal sewing capability.
- Improved sewing: longer feed dogs and zigzag foot allows for smoother sewing.
- Reinforcement stitch: Automatically sew a tie-off stitch or easily sew a row of decorative stitches.
- My Custom Stitch™ feature: create personalized sewing stitches and save for future use.
- Advanced needle threading system and automatic thread tension. With the push of a button the thread is pushed through the eye of the needle.
- Jam-resistant Quick-set™ drop-in bobbin. Just drop in a full bobbin, pull the thread through the slot trim and start sewing.