Husqvarna Viking Yarn Couching Feet Set (Sensor System Machines Only)
920215096Regular price $85.00
With HUSQVARNA VIKING Yarn Couching Feet Set you can easily create decorative yarn embellishment both when sewing free-motion and embroidering. Two different feet will suit a variety of yarn. A detailed instruction is included with the product.
1. Thread the machine with thread that matches the yarn.
2. Attach the proper yarn guides for your machine to the notches under the handle on the rear side of the machine.
3. Pull out as much yarn as you need from the ball of yarn.
4. Place the yarn in the yarn guides. It is very important that the yarn flows smoothly while you are sewing.
5. Choose Yar Couching Foot 1 or 2, depending on the size of the yarn. For best result the yarn should fill the hole in the foot and still run easily through it. We recommend using yarn with even thickness.
6. Thread the yarn from above through the hole in the foot using the yarn threader.
7. Snap on the foot to the machine.
7 8* 9*
DESIGNER EPIC 2, DESIGNER EPIC, DESIGNER BRILLANCE 80 and BRILLIANCE 75Q must use Yarn Guide Set 920453096.
What is your machine? Click Here