GO! Priscilla Stripe-6" Finished Die (Die to Try, December 2022) (55607)
55607Regular price $109.99
Making this fun block is made easy with the Block on Board (BOB) die. Great for scraps, seasonal projects, and everything in between, December’s Die to Try die is only around for the month or while supplies last – get yours today!
Compatible With These Fabric Cutters:
GO! Baby - GO! Me - GO! - GO! Big Electric
AQ Cutting Mat Required: GO! Cutting Mat, 6 in. x 12 in. Item 55112
Cut Size: Note: Cut size dimensions not included due to non-standard shapes.
Finished Size: 6" Finished Block (15.2 cm).
Board Size: GO! 6 x 12
How to Die Cut 4-Color Priscilla Stripe Blocks:
For best cutting results, position the fabric on the lengthwise grain (straight of grain) as it goes under the roller. Tip: The die is specially designed to cut one complete 4-color 6" finished block in one pass through the cutter.
- Fabric Color 1: Cut two 6 1/2" x 4 1/4" rectangles. Fanfold and place over shapes A to cut 4 mirrored shape sets, 8 shapes total.
- Fabric Color 2: Cut two 3 1/4" x 2 1/2" rectangles. Place right side up over shapes B to cut 4 shapes.
- Fabric Color 3: Cut four 2 1/4" x 4 1/2" rectangles. Place right side up over shapes C and E to cut 4 of each shape.
- Fabric Color 4: Cut four 2" x 2 1/2" rectangles. Place right side up over shape D to cut 4 shapes.
Why Quilters Love the GO! Priscilla Stripe Die:
- Priscilla Stripe is a Block on Board® (BOB®) die which means it’s specially designed to cut a 4-color, 6" finished block in one pass through the cutter.
- No paper piecing! No Y seams! Priscilla Stripe includes 7 shapes that are difficult and time-consuming to cut by hand.
- Priscilla Stripe features specialized dog-ears and ¼" seam allowances for easy alignment and piecing.
- Priscilla Stripe includes screen printed letters on die for easier piecing and organization of shapes.
- Free pattern downloads and step-by-step block assembly instructions are available to get you started.
- Charm Square-friendly
- Do you EQ? If you have Electric Quilt® software, you can use it to create your own Priscilla Stripe designs from their block library and cut your fabric.
- Cut so much more fabric in less time.
- Get accurate cuts every time -- No slipping rulers or mistakes
- Easiest to use -- Simply place die on cutter, then fabric and cutting mat on top
- Save fabric with Two Tone Foam -- Get more out of your fabric by placing it only over the shape you want to cut.
- Safe to use -- No blades come anywhere near your fingers
- With some fabrics, after cutting, a thread or two will remain where die blades meet. Snip threads with scissors.
- Blades on some dies are positioned at an angle. Align fabric to edge of shape, not edge of die board.
- Use good quality fabric to reduce fabric stretch.
- It's always a good idea to test cut one shape before cutting many shapes to ensure fabric orientation is correct.