GO! Cutting Mat - 6" X 12" (55112)
- Low stock - 3 items left
- Inventory on the way
GO! Cutting Mat - 6" X 12"
So many quilting projects and only so many hours in the day! Replacing your GO! Cutting Mat will make cutting fabric just as quick and precise as when your GO! Cutter was brand new. Just choose the mat you need and let the fabric fly.
Compatible With These Fabric Cutters:
GO! Baby GO! Me GO! GO! Big
Why Quilters Love the GO! Cutting Mat - 6" x 12":
- Specially formulated cutting mats are part of the precision system that makes the GO! cutters and dies so efficient.
- Cutting mats can withstand hundreds of cuts on both sides before a replacement is needed.
- You can use the same cutting mat for a variety of dies, so there’s no need to purchase a separate cutting mat for every die you own.
- Mats are designed to fit the same size die board so it’s easy to know which mat to use. You can also use smaller-sized mats on different-sized die boards to cover only the shape you want to cut. This will exponentially help your mats to last even longer.
- Cutting mats protect the rollers on the cutter and keep the fabric from shifting while it’s being cut.
- 7 cutting mat sizes available: 6" x 6", 6" x 12", 6" x 24", 5" x 10", 10" x 10", 10" x 24" and 14" x 16".
Cutting Mat Tips:
- It may be time for a new cutting mat when you notice that the die is not cutting through the fabric all the way.
- Recommend keeping an extra cutting mat on hand if you’re intending to use your cutter regularly.
- Rag dies tend to wear out the cutting mats much more frequently due to the number of blades.
- Prolong the life of your cutting mats by alternating the sides each time, so you’re not cutting in the same spot every time.
- Store mats flat and avoid direct sunlight.
- Replace mat when cutting performance of die is reduced or mat shows excessive wear.
- Do not use warped mats.
- To clean, use lukewarm water and mild detergent. Avoid harsh chemicals.