GO! Coffee & Tea Medley Limited Edition Die (55212)
55212Regular price $83.99
Perfect for coffee and/or tea lovers alike, you’re sure to find dozens of creative uses for the charming shapes on this special, limited edition die.
Compatible With These Fabric Cutters:
GO! Baby - GO! Me - GO! - GO! Big Electric
Weight in lbs.: 1.21
Cut Size: Lid: 2 7/8"W x 5/8"H (7.3 cm x 1.6 cm), Sleeve: 2 1/2"W x 1 1/2"H (6.4 cm x 3.8 cm), Coffee To-go Cup: 2 7/8"W x 4 1/2"H (7.3 cm x 11.4 cm), Cup: 4"W x 2 1/2"H (10.2 cm x 6.4 cm) and Saucer: 3 3/4"W x 11/8"H (9.5 cm x 2.9 cm)
Finished Size: Coffee To-go Cup: 2 7/8"W x 4 1/2"H finished (7.3 cm x 11.4 cm) and Cup & Saucer: 4 1/4"W x 3"H finished (10.8 cm x 7.6 cm).
Board Size: GO! 6 x 12
AQ Cutting Mat Required: 55204
How to Die Cut Coffee & Tea Medley Shapes:
Apply fusible web product to the wrong side of the fabric, following manufacturer’s instructions, before cutting for fusible appliqué. Place fabric on die right sides together to cut pairs.
- Coffee To-go Cup: Cut and fuse 3 3/8" x 5" rectangles. Place on selected blade and cut. Cut 10 to-go cups across the width of fabric. One yard of 40" wide fabric cuts 80 to-go cups.
- Lid: Cut and fuse 3 3/8" x 1 1/8" rectangles. Place on selected blade and cut. Cut 35 lids across the width of fabric. One yard of 40" wide fabric cuts 350 lids.
- Sleeve: Cut and fuse 3" x 2" rectangles. Place on selected blade and cut. Cut 20 sleeves across the width of fabric. One yard of 40” wide fabric cuts 240 sleeves.
- Cup: Cut and fuse 4 1/2" x 3" rectangles. Place on selected blade and cut. Cut 13 cups across the width of fabric. One yard of 40" wide fabric cuts 104 cups.
- Saucer: Cut and fuse 4 1/8" x 1 5/8" rectangles. Place on selected blade and cut. Cut 24 saucers across the width of fabric. One yard of 40" wide fabric cuts 192 saucers.
Why Quilters Love the GO! Coffee & Tea Medley Die:
- Perfect for coffee and/or tea lovers alike! Make quick and easy wall hangings, mug rugs, tea towels, table runners and other gifts for family and friends or for yourself.
- Get creative! Combine GO! Qube pieced blocks or your favorite Block on Board® block with coffee and/or tea applique shapes.
- Coffee and tea go hand-in-hand with quilting so this motif appeals to a wide variety of quilters, novice and seasoned.
- GO! Coffee & Tea Medley includes five unique shapes that are difficult to cut by hand.
- Limited-edition dies come in a collectible teal-colored tray.
- Make quick appliqués by applying fusible web to the wrong side of fabrics prior to cutting.
- A great way to use up scraps.
- Includes free embroidery download with 3 stitches ($22 value).
- Free pattern downloads available to get you started.
- Charm Square-friend
- Cut so much more fabric in less time.
- Get accurate cuts every time -- No slipping rulers or mistakes
- Easiest to use -- Simply place die on cutter, then fabric and cutting mat on top
- Save fabric with Two Tone Foam -- Get more out of your fabric by placing it only over the shape you want to cut.
- Safe to use -- No blades come anywhere near your fingers
- With some fabrics, after cutting, a thread or two will remain where die blades meet. Snip threads with scissors.
- Blades on some dies are positioned at an angle. Align fabric to edge of shape, not edge of die board.
- Use good quality fabric to reduce fabric stretch.
- It's always a good idea to test cut one shape before cutting many shapes to ensure fabric orientation is correct.