GO! Summer Medley Die (55496)
55496Regular price $89.99
Life’s a beach with the Charm Pack-friendly GO! Summer Medley. Bring sun and sand to your quilting and sewing projects with the flip-flop style sandals, bucket and shovel appliqué shapes in the set. Cutting several is easy-breezy. Simply apply fusible web to the wrong side of fabric and cut four of each applique shape in one pass through your GO! cutter.
Compatible With These Fabric Cutters:
GO! Baby - GO! Me - GO! - Go! Big Electric
AQ Cutting Mat Required: 55204
How to Die Cut Summer Medley Shapes:
Apply fusible web product to the wrong side of the fabric, following manufacturer’s instructions, before cutting for fusible appliqué.
- Sandal: Cut and fuse 5” x 2 1/4” rectangles. Cut 17 sandals across the width of fabric. One yard of 40” wide fabric cuts 119 sandals.
- Sandal Strap: Cut and fuse 2 1/8” x 2 3/4” rectangles. Cut 14 sandal straps across the width of fabric. One yard of 40” wide fabric cuts 224 sandal straps.
- Bucket: Cut and fuse 4” x 4 1/4” rectangles. Cut 9 buckets across the width of fabric. One yard of 40” wide fabric cuts 81 buckets.
- Bucket Handle: Cut and fuse 3 3/4” x 2 1/2” rectangles. Cut 16 bucket handles across the width of fabric. One yard of 40” wide fabric cuts 144 bucket handles.
- Shovel: Cut and fuse 2 1/2” x 4 1/2” rectangles. Cut 8 shovels across the width of fabric. One yard of 40” wide fabric cuts 112 shovels.
Why Quilters Love the GO! Summer Medley Limited Edition Die:
- Perfect for summer or beach-themed quilting projects by pairing with GO! Sea Life Medley or GO! Emojis (sunglasses) (55190, 55191).
- Make a Four Seasons quilt using shapes from GO! Summer Medley, GO! Spring Medley, GO! Fall Medley and GO! Holiday Medley (55494, 55041, 55043)
- No templates required! The GO! Summer Medley die includes applique shapes that are typically difficult to cut by hand.
- Great value! Get multiple applique shapes for the price of one GO! Medley die.
- Quickly and easily cut four of each pre-fused applique shape in one pass thru the cutter (fusible counts as one half layer of fabric).
- Cut summer shapes out of a variety of fabrics: cotton, batiks, wool, felt, flannel, fleece, Cuddle® fabrics and more!
- A great way to use up scraps.
- Packaging includes a free pattern to get your started.
- Charm Pack Friendly.
- Cut so much more fabric in less time.
- Get accurate cuts every time -- No slipping rulers or mistakes
- Easiest to use -- Simply place die on cutter, then fabric and cutting mat on top
- Save fabric with Two Tone Foam -- Get more out of your fabric by placing it only over the shape you want to cut.
- Safe to use -- No blades come anywhere near your fingers
- With some fabrics, after cutting, a thread or two will remain where die blades meet. Snip threads with scissors.
- Blades on some dies are positioned at an angle. Align fabric to edge of shape, not edge of die board.
- Use good quality fabric to reduce fabric stretch.
It's always a good idea to test cut one shape before cutting many shapes to ensure fabric orientation is correct.