Due to the size and weight of this item, extra shipping charges may apply. Please contact us for a personalized shipping quote based on your location.
Take the Next Step with the Quilt Maker Pro 16.
Janome’s 16” Long Arm offers quilters, beginner to advanced, the ability to finish any size quilt in the comfort of their own sewing studio. The Quilt Maker Pro 16 offers sewing speeds up to 1,800 stitches per minute. Precision stitching and regulation even at high speeds means you get more quilting done. The QMP16 is paired with the QMP 5’ Quilting Frame, allowing sewists with even the smallest of spaces the ability to round out their sewing area.
- 1,800 Stitches per minute
- 16" Machine arm
- Convenient magnetic storage strips
- 8.5" between top and bottom arm
- Stitch Regulation: Precision and Cruise
- Save SPM settings for different fabrics
- Precise Stitch Regulation (4 to 18 SPI)
- Manual speed mode
- Stitch counter and timer
- Built-in thread stand
- Independent bobbin winder
- Built-in diagnostics
- Needle stop position control
- Quilting alarm and over speed alarm
- Four language options
- 4 Basting stitch options (1/2", 1", 2", 4")
- Easy-set tension (digital tension display)
- Digital touchscreen displays
- LED light ring mounted above the needle
- High-speed rotary hook with large capacity M-class bobbin
- Optional rear handle bars and optional laser light for pantograph quilting