Due to the size and weight of this item, extra shipping charges may apply. Please contact us for a personalized shipping quote based on your location.
The Quilt Maker Pro is advancing your quilting capabilities. Janome, the leader in innovative products that have changed the sewing industry, offers a long arm format sewing and quilting machine with both precision and cruise stitch regulation. The Quilt Maker Pro 20 offers an adjustable height, customizable handlebar buttons, and speeds of up to 2,500 SPM.
Step up to longarm quilting and into a new world of possibilities.
- 20" Machine Arm
- Speeds up to 2,500 SPM
- Two modes of stitch regulation from 4-24 SPI
- Manual speed mode, 3 customizable presets
- 5 basting stitch options (1/4", 1/2", 1", 2", 4")
- Built-in telescoping thread stand
- Height adjustable front handlebar with digital touchscreen display for micro quilting
- 2 quick change sewing feet: closed toe foot (installed) and open toe foot included
- LED light ring mounted above the needle and throat
- High-speed rotary hook with large-capacity M-class bobbin
- Stitch counters
- Needle stop position control
- Bobbin-use estimator with low-bobbin alarm
- Quilting alarm and project timer
- Built-in diagnostics
- Front and rear power switches
> Download Brochure English | French
QMP20 exclusive Pro-Stitcher Update