GO! Big Circle - 4", 6", 7", 8" Die (55462)
55462Regular price $125.99
The possibilities are endless when using the GO! Big Circle-4", 6", 7", 8". Add this basic shape to your die collection and you will be able to cut multiple circles quickly and accurately.
Compatible With This Fabric Cutter:
GO! Big Electric
Weight in lbs.: 1.21
Cut Size: 4"W x 4"H (10.2 cm x 10.2 cm), 6"W x 6"H (15.2 cm x 15.2 cm), 7"W x 7"H (17.8 cm x 17.8 cm), 8"W x 8"H (20.3 cm x 20.3 cm).
Finished Size: 4"W x 4"H (10.2 cm x 10.2 cm), 6"W x 6"H (15.2 cm x 15.2 cm), 7"W x 7"H (17.8 cm x 17.8 cm), 8"W x 8"H (20.3 cm x 20.3 cm).
Board Size: GO! 14 x 16
AQ Cutting Mat Required: 55207
How to Die Cut Circles:
Apply fusible web product to the wrong side of the fabric, following manufacturer’s instructions, before cutting for fusible appliqué.
- • 4" Circle: Cut and fuse 4-1/2" squares. Cut eight circles across the width of fabric. One yard of 40" wide fabric cuts 64 circles.
- • 6" Circle: Cut and fuse 6-1/2" squares. Cut six circles across the width of fabric. One yard of 40" wide fabric cuts 30 circles
- • 7" Circle: Cut and fuse 7-1/2" squares. Cut five circles across the width of fabric. One yard of 40" wide fabric cuts 20 circles.
- • 8" Circle: Cut and fuse 8-1/2" squares. Cut four circles across the width of fabric. One yard of 40" wide fabric
Why Quilters Love the GO! Big Circles Die
- Appliqué quilts often feature numerous circle shapes. Now you can easily cut four sizes of perfect circles for any project you imagine!
- No templates required. The GO! Circles die includes four circle sizes that are typically difficult to cut by hand
- Great value! Get multiple circle sizes for the price of one GO! Circles die.
- GO! Big Circles is a great choice if you want to show off some of your favorite large print or focal fabrics.
- Quickly and easily cut four of each pre-fused applique shape in one pass thru the cutter (fusible counts as one half layer of fabric).
- Cut circles out of a variety of fabrics: cotton, batiks, wool, felt, flannel, fleece, Cuddle® fabrics and more!
- A great way to use up scraps.• Includes free embroidery download with 3 stitches ($16 value).
- Free pattern downloads available to get you started.
- Charm Pack and Layer Cake-friendly
- Cut so much more fabric in less time.
- Get accurate cuts every time -- No slipping rulers or mistakes
- Easiest to use -- Simply place die on cutter, then fabric and cutting mat on top
- Save fabric with Two Tone Foam -- Get more out of your fabric by placing it only over the shape you want to cut.
- Safe to use -- No blades come anywhere near your fingers
- With some fabrics, after cutting, a thread or two will remain where die blades meet. Snip threads with scissors.
- Blades on some dies are positioned at an angle. Align fabric to edge of shape, not edge of die board.
- Use good quality fabric to reduce fabric stretch.
- It's always a good idea to test cut one shape before cutting many shapes to ensure fabric orientation is correct.