GO! Double Wedding Ring-11 1/2" Finished (2-Die Set) (55078)
GO! Double Wedding Ring-11 1/2" Finished (2-Die Set)
A Double Wedding Ring quilt is labor-intensive and difficult to cut. When it seems like everyone is all getting married at once you'll need the GO! Double Wedding Ring 11 1/2" Finished die cut collection to come to your rescue. It has all the shapes you need to piece this beautiful, classic design, including matching notches. Plus it makes quick work of all the cutting. Wedding season saved!
Compatible With These Fabric Cutters:
GO! Baby - GO! Me - GO! - GO! Big Electric
How to Die Cut Double Wedding Ring Quilt Blocks:
For best cutting results, position fabric on the lengthwise grain (straight of grain) as it goes under the roller.
- Center Shape A: Cut 9 3/4" strips across the width of the fabric. Fanfold into 9 3/4 widths. Cut four A shapes across the width of fabric. One yard of 40" wide fabric cuts 12, A shapes.
- Corner Square Shape B, Middle Arc Shape D or Arch End Shape E (55077): Cut 3" strips across the width of the fabric. Fanfold into 3" widths. Cut 13 shapes across the width of fabric. One yard of 40" wide fabric cuts 156 shapes.
- Football Shape C (55077): Cuts 7 1/2" strips across the width of the fabric. Fanfold into 2 1/2" widths. Cut 13, C shapes across the width of fabric. One yard of 40" wide fabric cuts 60, C shapes.
- Total Arc Shape F (55077): Cut 4" strips across the width of the fabric. Fanfold into 9 1/2" widths. Cut eight F shapes across the width of fabric. One yard of 40" wide fabric cuts 36, F shapes.
Why Quilters Love the GO! Double Wedding Ring Die:
- Double Wedding Ring is a Block on Board® (BOB®) die which means it’s specially designed to include all the shapes you need to create a block on two die boards.
- No measuring! No templates! Double Wedding Ring includes six unique shapes that are difficult to cut by hand.
- This Double Wedding Ring 2-die set features a “modern” elliptical design. Plus, it gives you more design options by including the shapes to create pieced or solid arc shapes.
- No need to be afraid of curves! Double Wedding Ring features specialized dog-ears and matching notches on curved seams for easy alignment and piecing.
- Double Wedding Ring includes screen printed letters on die for easier piecing and organization of shapes.
- Free pattern downloads and step-by-step block assembly instructions are available to get you started.
- Cut so much more fabric in less time.
- Get accurate cuts every time -- No slipping rulers or mistakes
- Easiest to use -- Simply place die on cutter, then fabric and cutting mat on top
- Save fabric with Two Tone Foam -- Get more out of your fabric by placing it only over the shape you want to cut.
- Safe to use -- No blades come anywhere near your fingers
- With some fabrics, after cutting, a thread or two will remain where die blades meet. Snip threads with scissors.
- Blades on some dies are positioned at an angle. Align fabric to edge of shape, not edge of die board.
- Use good quality fabric to reduce fabric stretch.
- It's always a good idea to test cut one shape before cutting many shapes to ensure fabric orientation is correct.