GO! Road to Fortune-9" Finished Die (55586)
55586Regular price $169.99
Follow the road to quilting happiness and good fortune as this classic quilt block comes to life quickly and easily with this innovative Block on Board (BOB) die.
Compatible With These Fabric Cutters:
GO! Baby - GO! Me - GO! - GO! Big Electric
AQ Cutting Mat Required: 55206
How to Die Cut 4-Color Road to Fortune Blocks:
For best cutting results, position fabric on the lengthwise grain (straight of grain) as it goes under the roller. Tip: The die is specially designed to cut one complete 4-color 9" block in one pass through the cutter.
- Fabric Color 1: Cut A & B together. Cut four 3 3/8" x 3 5/8" rectangles. Place right side up over shapes A and B to cut.
- Fabric Color 2: Cut C & D together. Cut four 7 1/2" x 3 3/4" rectangles. Place right side up over shapes C and D to cut.
- Fabric Color 3: Cut four 4 7/8" x 5" rectangles. Place right side up over shapes E to cut.
- Fabric Color 4: Cut four 4 1/8" x 4" rectangles. Place right side up over shapes F to cut.
Why Quilters Love the GO! Road to Fortune Die:
- The new GO! Road to Fortune Block on Board® die makes creating scrappy star blocks quick and easy! This traditional quilt block finishes to 9" and is very versatile, you can make a full-size Road to Fortune quilt for any occasion or add a simple border to one block for a unique pillow.
- Road to Fortune is a Block on Board® (BOB®) die which means it’s specially designed to cut a 4-color, 9" block in one pass through the cutter.
- No foundation paper piecing! Road to Fortune includes 8 shapes that are difficult to cut by hand.
- Road to Fortune features specialized dog ears, ¼" seam allowances, and notches for easy alignment and piecing.
- Road to Fortune includes screen-printed letters on die for easier piecing and organization of shapes.
- Free pattern downloads and step-by-step block assembly instructions are available to get you started.
- Fat Quarter-friendly
- Do you EQ? If you have Electric Quilt® software, you can use it to create your own Road to Fortune designs from their block library and cut your fabric.
- Cut so much more fabric in less time.
- Get accurate cuts every time -- No slipping rulers or mistakes
- Easiest to use -- Simply place die on cutter, then fabric and cutting mat on top
- Save fabric with Two Tone Foam -- Get more out of your fabric by placing it only over the shape you want to cut.
- Safe to use -- No blades come anywhere near your fingers
- With some fabrics, after cutting, a thread or two will remain where die blades meet. Snip threads with scissors.
- Blades on some dies are positioned at an angle. Align fabric to edge of shape, not edge of die board.
- Use good quality fabric to reduce fabric stretch.
- It's always a good idea to test cut one shape before cutting many shapes to ensure fabric orientation is correct.