GO! Holiday Accessories Die (55321)
- Low stock - 1 item left
- Inventory on the way
When you're a quilter or a crafter holiday seasons start early. Christmas in July? That's about right if you want to get all those fun projects done. The GO! Holiday Accessories die is the perfect way to make the holidays bright. It cuts through multiple pieces of fabric at once so you can create accessories for your snowmen, ornament toppers and a bow. Use GO! Circle-2", 3", 5" (55012) die to create the snowmen, then accessorize them with hats, scarves, arms and carrot noses. Use the ornament toppers with the 2" and 3" circles to create holiday ornaments. Create gifts with the bow using the GO! Square-3 1/2" (55006), GO! Square-4 3/4" (55019), GO! Rectangle-3 1/2" x 6 1/2" (55005) and so much more. Make quick appliqués by applying fusible web to the wrong side of fabrics prior to cutting. Happy (early) holidays!
Compatible With These Fabric Cutters:
GO! Baby - GO! Me - GO! - GO! Big Electric
AQ Cutting Mat Required: 55204
How to Die Cut Holiday Accessories Shapes:
Apply fusible web product to the wrong side of the fabric, following manufacturer’s instructions, before cutting for fusible appliqué.
- Bow: Cut and fuse 4 1/8" x 3 7/8" rectangles. Cut 10 bows across the width of fabric. One yard of 40" wide fabric cuts 80 bows.
- Scarf: Cut and fuse 2 7/8" x 2 3/4" rectangles. Cut 14 scarves across the width of fabric. One yard of 40" wide fabric cuts 168 scarves.
- Top Hat: Cut and fuse 2 3/4" x 1 7/8" rectangles. Cut 21 hats across the width of fabric. One yard of 40" wide fabric cuts 273 hats.
- Smaller Shapes: Place scraps on blade and cut.
Why Quilters Love the GO! Holiday Accessories Die:
- Designed to work with GO! Circles-2", 3", 5" (55012). Dress up snow people with your choice of hats, scarves, gloves and more!
- No templates required! The GO! Holiday Accessories die includes 10 shapes that are difficult to cut by hand.
- Great value! Get multiple applique shapes for the price of one GO! die.
- Quickly and easily cut four of each pre-fused applique shape in one pass thru the cutter (fusible counts as one half layer of fabric).
- Cut holiday shapes out of a variety of fabrics: cotton, batiks, wool, felt, flannel, fleece, Cuddle® fabrics and more!
- A great way to use up scraps.
- Free pattern downloads available to get you started.
- Charm Pack-friendly.
- Cut so much more fabric in less time.
- Get accurate cuts every time -- No slipping rulers or mistakes
- Easiest to use -- Simply place die on cutter, then fabric and cutting mat on top
- Save fabric with Two Tone Foam -- Get more out of your fabric by placing it only over the shape you want to cut.
- Safe to use -- No blades come anywhere near your fingers
- With some fabrics, after cutting, a thread or two will remain where die blades meet. Snip threads with scissors.
- Blades on some dies are positioned at an angle. Align fabric to edge of shape, not edge of die board.
- Use good quality fabric to reduce fabric stretch.
- It's always a good idea to test cut one shape before cutting many shapes to ensure fabric orientation is correct.