GO! Pumpkins Die (55323)
55323Regular price $83.99
This die cuts three different pumpkins. Use for appliqué quilts, garments, gift tags, home décor, holiday items and much more! Apply fusible web to the wrong side of fabrics prior to cutting for quick and easy appliqué. Use with shapes from other AccuQuilt GO!® dies such as GO!® Fall Medley (55041).
Compatible With These Fabric Cutters:
GO! Baby - GO! Me - GO! - GO! Big Electric
AQ Cutting Mat Required: 55204
How to Die Cut Pumpkin Shapes:
Apply fusible web product to the wrong side of the fabric, following manufacturer’s instructions, before cutting for fusible appliqué.
- Large Pumpkin: Cut and fuse 3 5/8" x 5" rectangles. Cut 11 large pumpkins across the width of fabric. One yard of 40" wide fabric cuts 77 large pumpkins.
- Medium Pumpkin: Cut and fuse 4" x 4 1/8" rectangles. Cut 9 medium pumpkins across the width of fabric. One yard of 40" wide fabric cuts 81 medium pumpkins.
- Small Pumpkin: Cut and fuse 2 1/2" x 3 1/2" rectangles. Cut 16 small pumpkins across the width of fabric. One yard of 40" wide fabric cuts 160 small pumpkins.
Why Quilters Love the GO! Pumpkins Die:
- Perfect for fall or Halloween-themed quilting projects by pairing with GO! Fall Medley, GO! Cat & Bat or GO! Halloween Medley (55041, 55365, 55192).
- No templates required! The GO! Pumpkins die includes applique shapes that are typically difficult to cut by hand.
- Great value! Get multiple applique shapes for the price of one GO! Pumpkins die.
- Quickly and easily cut four of each pre-fused applique shape in one pass thru the cutter (fusible counts as one half layer of fabric).
- Cut pumpkins out of a variety of fabrics: cotton, batiks, wool, felt, flannel, fleece, Cuddle® fabrics and more!
- A great way to use up scraps.
- Free pattern downloads available to get you started.
- Charm Pack-friendly.
- Cut so much more fabric in less time.
- Get accurate cuts every time -- No slipping rulers or mistakes
- Easiest to use -- Simply place die on cutter, then fabric and cutting mat on top
- Save fabric with Two Tone Foam -- Get more out of your fabric by placing it only over the shape you want to cut.
- Safe to use -- No blades come anywhere near your fingers
- With some fabrics, after cutting, a thread or two will remain where die blades meet. Snip threads with scissors.
- Blades on some dies are positioned at an angle. Align fabric to edge of shape, not edge of die board.
- Use good quality fabric to reduce fabric stretch.
- It's always a good idea to test cut one shape before cutting many shapes to ensure fabric orientation is correct.
Cut Size: Large Pumpkin: 3 1/8"W x 4 1/2"H (7.9 cm x 11.4 cm), Medium Pumpkin: 3 1/2"W x 3 1/2"H (8.9 cm x 8.9 cm), Small Pumpkin: 2"W x 3"H (5.1 cm x 7.6 cm)
Finished Size: Large Pumpkin: 3 1/8"W x 4 1/2"H (7.9 cm x 11.4 cm), Medium Pumpkin: 3 1/2"W x 3 1/2"H (8.9 cm x 8.9 cm), Small Pumpkin: 2"W x 3"H (5.1 cm x 7.6 cm)
Board Size: GO! 6 x 12